Join us in this training opportunity:
Currently recruiting kin caregivers (Grandparents! Aunts! Uncles! Siblings!) caring for teens.
KEEP is partnering with the Oregon Kinship Navigator program to deliver KEEP for Kin. KEEP for Kin provides peer support groups for grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, and others who are caring for related youth and children and is for families not involved with DHS.
These 16-week groups are a fun, practical combination of peer support and parenting strategies. Daytime, evening, and weekend groups available; we will find a group time that works best for you.
What is KEEP for Kin?
- Peer support group
- 7-12 relative caregivers and a trained group leader
- Trauma-informed framework of curriculum
- Evidence-based parenting strategies you can use today!
- Groups take place via videoconference with easy-to-use technology
- 16 weekly, 90-minute sessions
- Receive $25/session per household for each session attended (earn up to $400)
For more information, and to get signed up, contact: